Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dont Worry, Be Happy :)

I'm happy. (period). Bills are paid, I am healthy, my daughters make my life. I'm happy. Things could be better, always; but I dont focus on that. It actually pushes me to improve, if I can or let go, if I cant, which reminds me I need to make an appointment w my therapist...She left me a very concerned message mentioning I never miss therapy...I think, as crazy as I am, she misses the most sane person that goes there and actually makes progress...I love her, she's a little crazy herself. More to come about my therapy sessions (I know you're really looking forward for this).
Today I am very thankful that Michael sent his eye-candy mechanic to take a look at my car and fix some things. He told me the car is in very good shape over all which made me feel good about my investment and gave me hope I wont have to do too much to it in the future as long as I keep it up. Michael doesn't help me a lot so I dont expect him too. Therefore it's always a bonus when he does. He watches the girls most of my work week which is a ton of help.
Moving to another subject, my diet didnt go well today. I ate no sweets but a few extra stuff so that's not good. However, I went back an forth to work in my bike, then to Safeway (only 6 blocks) and then for a 4 mile walk (about one hour)....that's more excercise I've done in a long time combined together...I dont think my butt got the memo: it still does the "earthquake" move...not looking forward to wearing a swimsuit yet.
I have a (people from the) South theme Party and for an unrealistic second I considered being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader (Texas has been included), but the though of me in that skimpy costume would not attract men, it would make people cover me w blankets...so, I still don't know what I'm wearing...Any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment