You know what's worse than hearing your little one crying from the other room...Hearing another little one crying and knowing it was you little one's wrong doing...
So, for Easter, we were very generously invited by 2 families...1 pm late brunch...a 2 month old and a 2 and a half year old. Amazing family, just them and in laws...great time except for the occational before mentioned cases...very fun.
We left at 3.30 because I figured we (I) needed some downtime to transition into the other playdate (at 4pm).
We got to the 2nd house a bit late. I made the mistake of thinking my daughters could just run wild w other children...My adult time lasted quite longer than you would think before the crying happened...and after that I was just running behind Olivia...what a work out!!! (I guess after all I ate it was necessary)...
I'm exhausted...Tomorrow is the first day of my new job and I guess I'm not feeling anything much...I'll just go with no preconceptions...I'm just worried about getting to work in time...This has never been a problem because, as I had to be at work at 7, I always dropped the kids at Michael's and head to work...
Now, I start at 8, so I'll be dropping the kids at school (just on Mondays)...It used to be that people could drop them off before 8 but now they don't allow it so...there's my concern: Two places at the same time...
That's the part I'm most worried about...My schedule...8 to 5...Monday thru Friday...that's my whole life right there...buaaaaa... Anyways, I'll be working w a great (and MATURE) group of ladies...It shall be good!
Ok, wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment