Thursday, June 2, 2011

Instead of being a muse I'm just amusing (sometimes)

I have listened to this super romantic song "I wouldn't be a man" 5 times in a row now....I think that's why men that can play instruments (or write) are so attractive...To think you could be a muse to a song or poem (or letter)...[sight]...What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic... However, in a more realistic view, I just find a lot of pleassure in asking (or answering) questions that are not the "average" to any person I might just be having very light conversation with. I love to throw people of and make them think. To find that essence of who they are, which they sometimes haven't thought about.
Great guy from last night called me "out of his league" (I think proclaiming myself as a nerd was the charm). That's pretty crazy. First of all I've never been called that, it's very flattering and categorically untrue. I don't think anybody is out of anybody's league. People that don't match, yes. But, people can complement each other or just be different sometimes. What do you think???
I had a beer w my neighbors today. My first beer of the summer. Yes, I don't drink that much. I think having been married to an alcoholic makes it unappealling. Plus, I dehydrated myself a lot for a few years of my life when I was young. Now I just drink less and really enjoy it. Why do people have wine fridges??? You are suppose to drink wine at room temperature...It's a sin not to...The blue light make it look cool.
Ok, now I'm just rambling...
There's my thoughts of the day...I'm not blonde in case you wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment