If you haven't read my blog before, you might find that I am weird after you read this post. If you have, you probably already know I am.
I had a very productive day today, like the ones I really like.
I went to work in my bike, rocked the Medical Records world, worked out at lunch, went home, filled out a college application (Makes my nerdy self so happy), paid the mortgage, went to Zumba (in my bike again)...And then the day stopped for a bit...
I went for a beer with my friend Maria, which was great...Letting all our "argentinism" out and just talk and laugh...It's so great to just talk in Spanish and hang out for a while...Apparently, guys think it's ok to join our conversation "un poquito, nada"...Newsflash: Not everyone that goes to a bar wants to flirt...At least I don't...Maybe I should change that mindset...Not tonight though...
I came home, and got my grocery list ready...I started planning meals and couldn't figure out a 4th meal...That's how much I cook and how much it's in my mind...
I went to Walmart, with my grocery list, which I sticked to, and with the intention to buy exercise clothes...I don't care about exercise clothes any day...except for the hour I do Zumba...Everybody looks pretty good..I feel very out of place...I like dressier clothes and I don't even buy that many clothes...So I don't like spending money on clothes to exercise (which I'm not terrible fond of doing in the first place)...But I decided to go to Walmart and get gym clothes...in the clearance rack...Everything was huge...When I went to the non clearance section, there wasn't much either...I ended up buying some jogging capris and a sports bra (my boobs look very small after they come out of it)...
I also bought condoms for the first time today. It was overwhelming...I stood there, probably for about 15 min...staring...Extra thin, with spermicide, rigged, w and without vibrator, different colors, magnum sizes....and the list goes on and on....Seriously??? I didn't know what to get. I don't have a penis (and I'm thankful for it).
Luckily, I was able to pick something without asking for costumer service :P
What did I choose??? Only I know...and it'll stay that way at least for tonight...
Goodnight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment