Monday, June 20, 2011

Short Reflexion on Disagrement and Life

I love it when people disagree with me. It ignites a fire within me. It reconciles me with my beliefs and allows them to surface. Disagreement feeds an idea...It might reshape it or just make it brighter.
As I said goodbye to my friend Angeles, who is leaving to Argentina tomorrow, a heated discussion happened between the group of four people at the house. It centered mainly around religion, touching a few subjects such as Death Penalty and Homosexuality.
Bottom line is, regardless of our beliefs, past and present, we all try to avoid suffering and find happiness. And the way we choose to live life within the context of the limitations imposed by our circumstances should be a quest towards happiness. The realization of such limitations, should provide a certain peace and liberation, in that it provides guidance and moves us a step closer to that goal.
Happiness is a changing path, a never ending one. It is truly fascinating for me...
I have all these thoughts I'd like to write...so freely tangling in my head...And that's how they shall stay...It's too late for me to start writing about happiness and life paths...
Night is when inspiration comes most times for me, so late at night...
At least, I hope I made you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment